This is the ” DMCA ” Policy page of www.amritgyaan9.com. We are in compliance with 17 U.S.C. § 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
www.amritgyaan9.com is an educational non-commercial platform. All part of the Contents, Images, Icons, Quotes, Books, Documents and literature posted on this sites is just for reference and educational purposes only and SHOULD BE VIEWED ONLY. It is strictly recommended to the readers or viewers to contact the original owner/publisher of these products for further requirements.
If your copyrighted material has been posted on www.amritgyaan9.com or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through our website and you want the material removed from our site, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
• Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
• You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed and including at least one search term under which the material appears on www.amritgyaan9.com
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
• A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Must be signed by the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send your infringement notice with direct links to each publication only
Your deletion request should be processed within 24-72 hours. Using any other forms of contact will delay the process of removal of copyrighted materials.
Use the following form